AeroCool safety surfacing is the latest innovation in playground surfacing that utilizes factory-controlled product consistency, easy on-site installation methods, has a sealed top surface membrane, offers bright colours with heat reflection, has expansion and contraction joints, easy replaceable sections and is maintainable and repaintable forever. The AeroCool system is made up of AeroCool top tiles which are adhered together on site and painted after installation. The base layer uses Aero Shockpad underlay tiles to ensure compliance with Australian Standards and the system can be installed by the average tradesperson with A1 Rubber’s comprehensive installation guide.
- The AeroCool coating is specially formulated for maximum elasticity and is able to flex with a rubber softfall surface when under pressure.
- The AeroCool finish is totally sealed, making it easy to clean and able to be used indoors and in areas where liquids and drinks may be spilled onto the surface.
- AeroCool is a painted surface, enabling intricate designs unlike any other recreational surfacing. AeroCool is also non-toxic, so for a truly personalised touch, let your children add their creativity to the surface
- AeroCool is a complete system, providing all the necessary components to comply to Australian safety requirements.
- The light pastel colour options available with the AeroCool system enable heat to be reflected, making it ideal in hot, fully sun exposed applications.
- The AeroCool coating can be purchased separately for touch-ups and re-designs of an already laid softfall surface, or for decorating rubber surfaces in need of rejuvenation.
- AeroCool is the only softfall surface that provides a non-porous, non-slip and waterproof surface.